Effective from 25 May 2018
*(In this policy “our”, “we” and “us” refers to Card and Light)
Card and Light is a trading name of Philip Field, a sole trader company. The purpose of our business is to provide bespoke wedding stationery and signage to members of the public within Bath and North East Somerset and surrounding counties.
We will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. We take your privacy seriously, so you can be assured that your personal information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, current UK legislation and where applicable to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We collect or obtain information about you via our website contact form, e-mail messaging, text messages, telephone calls and professional organisations with your consent. These details may contain:-
– Your name, gender and title.
– Contact information including work and home postal address, phone number and email address.
– Banking information for the purpose of processing receipts and payments.
– Reviews and opinions about our products and services.
We do not collect “sensitive information” such as information on ethnic origin, political or religious opinions, health and medical data unless it is volunteered by you.
We require this information to efficiently communicate, to provide our services and in particular for the following reasons:
– To produce quotations, invoices and receive payments in relation to our customers and for Internal record keeping.– Retain supplier data for the purpose of making online banking payments and for internal record keeping.
– Retain supplier data for the purpose of sending intermittent marketing information and material both electronically and via post.
– Except as otherwise mentioned in this privacy notice, we keep your personal information only for as long as required by us.
– We only retain personal data as required to comply with UK law, including the period demanded by our tax authorities.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure and we employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing.
– In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard any information we collect online via our website contact page and reviews uploaded by our clients. Data is stored and transferred securely using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
– Data stored on office computers, iPhones, iCloud, mobile phones and online storage platforms are used only for the purposes of providing our services and suitable procedures both physically and electronically are maintained to safeguard their safety.
– We will not sell, distribute or disclose any personal information data with third parties other than that as is required to comply with our legal obligation to UK law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse traffic and website activity. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers will tell how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie and how to disable existing cookies. To learn more about cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features.
Our website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies which we suggest you review. To this extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by us. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
– Our business address is: Card and Light, 3 Cork Terrace, Bath, BA1 3BE
– Our website is owned by Card and Light.
– Our data controller is Philip Field.
– By telephone on 07538 075784.
– By email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
– By post to the business address given above.
– By using our website’s contact form.